August 22, 2013

Back to School Blues

Well, I am officially back to work. Well, work outside the home that is. I consider all work at home to be work, although unpaid. I am totally blessed however to be able to work 3 days a week, as an audiologist, in the school setting. It allows me to have the same schedule as my kids and I get summers off and help others. Specifically kids with hearing impairment in the schools.

Did I hear you say Audiologist? Okay, I could not help myself with that one! It is a great job and a rewarding one most of the time. 

Usually when I go back to work the blog suffers a bit from lack of time. But as you could see this summer, it suffered a lot! I don't know what my deal was but I am hoping to get more motivated here soon.  

Also, my littlest baby bean is going to kindergarten!

How in the world did that happen?  

I had a baby at home every time I sent one of my older kids off to kindergarten so I had someone to keep me busy and my mind off of the fact that I had one less kiddo around. 

Not this time.

I'll be home all by myself on the 26th crying in my oatmeal.
Please pray that it goes well for my Tessa. She is not overly excited about going to KDG. so that makes it even harder for me to send her. I now this is a necessary step towards independence and growing up but it sure is tough on the Big Mama here.

However, I am hoping that Mondays and Fridays will prove to be very productive for the blog and the furniture/re-purposing side of work. I am spending some time trying to get organized so I make good use of my time on those days when I am off and have no little beans to look after.
Pray for that as well. 
That might be tougher than sending my baby off to the classroom!

Hope you guys all have a great weekend full of family fun and last minute summer fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...