February 20, 2015

New Things in the Shop!

This is really a photo post to show you some new things that are in the shop for March's sale! Email me if you want something.


Funny thing about this oar….when I told my daughter to grab this out of the trash it did not look like this. It had a giant picture of a man's p_____s drawn on it! My son was having a coronary trying to tell me to shove it in the back of the truck before she saw it! Needless to say, it got sanded off immediately!
I think it looks much more respectable now…..

Lesson: trash picking can be dicey!

 We painted a few lamps a beautiful teal and then stained and sealed them

And we got some awesome hand crocheted ponchos! These come in tan and charcoal grey currently and I have a feeling my friend is going to sharpen up those needles bc FB exploded with orders!

Oh how I love these crosses made out of found metal pieces!

Quilt art

a little MCM footstool

rustic coat rack and art

valentine's bunting

baby soothers or foot rollers

reclaimed wood boxes in various sizes

wood trivets and coasters

Pair of pendant lights made out of a WWII B-17 oxygen tank

some cute fringy quilt art

a little better close up of the fringes…

cabinet door coat rack and chalkboard

spindle arrows

If you live in the Pittsburgh area, please stop by the shop at 6 California Avenue Avalon, PA on 
March 7 10a-5p and March 8 12p-5p. I'd love to see ya'!



Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitalityFunky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of SuburbialollipopsThree Mango Seeds  Mod Vintage Life  

1 comment:

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...